Canada's Anti-Spam Law (CASL) will took effect on July 1st, 2014. ... read more
Local schools are the cornerstones of any community; this is especially true for the younger aged children. We at École Providence believe that our children should receive their educational foundation locally in order to establish friendships and affiliations within their immediate environment. The establishment of this bond is essential for young people as they mature and assume the responsibility to maintain the beliefs, ethics, culture and prosperity of their community.
École Providence’s goal is to ensure student success in Catholic community guided by Christ. Every student matters and every student deserves respect. École Providence adheres to its core spiritual and social beliefs while remaining open to innovation to different beliefs and perspectives.
- Breakfast for Learning
- In town busing for all students
- Full time ECS (Kindergarten) Program
- Efficient modern day Library offered to all staff and students
- Up to date technology: Smart Boards in all of the classrooms, laptops, e-readers and iPads available as well.
- Small classroom sizes offering students one-on-one individual attention
- After School Youth Fusion Program (once a week)
- Monthly School-Wide Mass at the St. John the Baptist Cathedral
- High percentage of qualified Educational Assistants in our classrooms
- Outstanding Community Involvement
- Active school council