I would like to inform you that we had an unplanned fire alarm due to a reset issue on a heating system sensor. To ensure student safety, we evacuated all students while the alarm was... read more
St. Andrew’s is a Catholic K-12 school with a population of approximately 600 students and 60 staff. We believe in promoting Christian values throughout our school. Our school provides a full complement of core academics, fine arts, technology, CTS and physical education. At St. Andrew’s we strive to make a safe and productive environment for all of our students and staff; to provide them with a place they feel confident and comfortable to strive to be the best they can be.
Please refer to the following list to see what each class is to bring for the Christmas Dinner December 20th.
7B – Desserts
7A – Desserts
8A Girls – Cauliflower
8A Boys – Whole Carrots
8B Girls – Celery
8B Boys Cherry Tomatoes
9A – Caesar Salad unmixed
9B – Caesar Salad unmixed
10 – Cheese
11 – 2 dozen buns each
12 – jar of pickles and a box of crackers
K&E/Lifeskills – Raw Broccoli
One of the goals of St. Andrew’s School and Parent Council this year is to teach our students, staff, and community about concert etiquette. Our teachers have made this a priority in the classroom and have discussed these expectations with the students prior to our first performance of the year.
To create the best possible atmosphere for our concert we expect:
- That all cell phones and pagers be turned off.
- That you and your children remain seated tegether and not move about for the entire concert. Please do not allow children to roam the gym during the performance.
- That all refrain from talking or whispering once the program has begun.
- If you need to leave or enter the gym, we ask that you do so quietly, at an appropriate moment.
- If you video tape or photograph the program, please be sensitive to those around you.
- Please sit in the chairs, not on the floor.
Thank you for ensuring that you and yours are following these expectations as your children have worked hard to give everyone a great performance.
Enjoy the concert!
I would like to inform you that we had an unplanned fire alarm due to a reset issue on a heating system sensor. To ensure student safety, we evacuated all students while the alarm was investigated. We would like to thank St. Paul’s Parish for hosting our elementary students and the Canadian Legion for hosting our Jr/Sr students during the time it took to investigate the alarm. All students are back in class at this time.
Principal, St. Andrew’s School